Bridal Fashion Illustration Gifts



Time to share a new batch of custom bridal fashion illustrations! Featured in this post one bridal sketch was commissioned by the bride herself, another was given as a wedding gift and the third was a one year anniversary gift from the groom to his bride. (FYI: the traditional one year gift is "paper," so a custom illustration fits the bill perfectly!) 

Ballgowns have always topped my list of favorite silhouettes to render and I especially loved Sara's vintage gown (shown above.) Photographs showed her lifting her skirt and tossing her long bouncing hair, which really reminded me of Belle and made the sketch have an overall Disney princess feel, in the best possible way! With Sean's illustration (shown below) it was all about showing off the favorite feature of her dress, the dramatic low cut lace back. To highlight this feature I went with a flirty pose, drawing her glancing over one shoulder which was a fun change from the traditional bridal illustration.
And last but certainly not least is Caity (shown above) who wore an intricate lace bodice with a sweetheart neckline, dainty embellished belt and full skirt of soft etherial layers of chiffon. All three of these bridal illustrations were a pleasant change and so enjoyable to work on. I'm currently accepting bridal commissions through my two Etsy shops Brooklit and Brooklit Bride as well as IfOnly

For more of my custom bridal illustrations check out these previous posts: 

Leave a Comment

Steve said...

This is an amazing post. overall the article was great.
Thanks for share

Salmon said...

I love to see this types of post. I am impressed to read this article