Bridal Illustrations {A Chic Affair}



Recently I was commissioned by producers of luxry expos and events to sketch a handful of illustrations for two events coming soon to the Washington, D.C. area. The first one is A Chic Affair, a luxury bridal expo with the modern and savvy bride in mind. They chose this romantic and pouty bride as the face of the event, to use on thier site and all event branding.
I also drew an assortment of brides in varying gown silhouettes to be used on large banner artwork throughout the event space. Tomorrow I'll share some more illustrations for their sister expo focused on modern moms and their tiny tots.

(Illustrations by Brooke Hagel) 

Leave a Comment

Daria said...

Oh my! I have just found such a lovely blog! Thank you a lot! Keep doing what you're doing! Love it!

Kisses from Poland! Following you and waiting for more! :)

http://www.voguerka.blogspot.com

Brooke Hagel said...

Awe, thank you Voguerka!