Amy Atlas Dessert Table {July 4th}



Just in time for 4th of July festivities I'd like to share a dessert tablescape I sketched for sweets stylist Amy Atlas' Access Hollywood segment last week. Although I'm a fashion illustrator at heart, its always fun to take on other illustration projects, like this perfect Independence Day dessert table complete with red, white and blue "snowcone" cupcakes, mini pies, sparkers, and a patriotic trifle (<-personally my favorite element of the table!)

I met the lovely Amy Atlas a few months ago while out with a mutual friend. Amy and I hit it off right away and have since worked together a handful of little projects. You can pick up Amy's book Sweet Designs for more of her impressive confectionary creations and check out her blog for a closer look at elements of this table and other creative dessert table designs.

Leave a Comment

Matias Abednego said...

Cute!..:)

blognyamatii-nyaan.blogspot.com

Matias Abednego said...

cute..:)

blognyamatii-nyaan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love it, very cute :))

Petra M. Greening said...

Your sketches are amazing!!