My Blog Goes to College



A little while ago I was contacted by representatives from the Style Design College. They are fans of Fabulous Doodles and asked if I would give approval for some of my posts to be used in within their curriculum. I'm so honored that select illustrations of mine, tutorials, and photo's will be used to help teach aspiring designers and illustrators. Style Design College has campuses in Milan, Italy and South Africa. For more about them, click here.

(Images above from my blog archive; Sequin Tutorial, Secret Weapons (tools), E-Drop Off (commission), Face It.)

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

They should offer for you to fly to Milan and personally give a design class! You are one of the best!

thisladybehaves said...

Hmmmm so I have been following you.... I thought the blog looked familiar.. Hehehe and I still love your illustrations!!!!

Brooke Hagel said...

Really thisladybehaves, do you you go there? They told me actually that anywhere my work (photos and illustrations) appeared, that my blog url would be next to it. Is that not the case?

Brooke Hagel said...

...And Anonymous, thanks! I wish a free trip to Italy was in my future.

kristie said...

just found your blog and i love your work! congrats on your illustrations being selected for the style design college curriculum!

http://kris-everydaylife.blogspot.com/