New to the shop: Bride Note Cards



My bridal fashion illustrations are now a new set of note cards for Brooklit Bride. I picked five of my favorite bridal illustrations to create a lovely little variety pack of cards. The inside of the cards are blank so they can work for any wedding or bridal card need; engagements, showers, wedding, or thank you notes.
The brides are printed on thick card stock with a smooth satin coating on the front and back and an uncoated inside so its easy to write your message. I chose to pair the cards with light metallic silver envelopes to compliment the white gowns. For more details about these bridal cards, or to order your own set, check them out in my Brooklit Bride etsy shop here.

Leave a Comment

Dylana Suarez said...

Super lovely blog!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

A said...

Love all of these!



Aldina
Circle of Design Fashion Illustration

Flara said...

very beautiful cards:))

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you!

Hannah Greene said...

Just wow. They're so soft and lovely!

fashion designing company bangalore andhra pradesh said...

I have read this post. This post is a nice one that similar to fashion designing company bangalore and fashion designing company andhra pradesh. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..