Red Carpet Moment: Lauren Miller



I'm excited to share my most recent fashion illustration from the red carpet, its of Lauren Miller, who just so happens to be my beautiful cousin. Lauren chose this incredible brown lace and pink chiffon gown designed by J. Mendel to wear to the 80th Annual Academy Awards.

Lauren may soon have two Brooke Hagel originals because the same week I completed this illustration and wrapped it to send off to her, Seth popped the question! There's no doubt Lauren will be a stunning bride. I can't wait to see the dress she picks and sketch her a custom bridal illustration.

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Oh Brooke the sketch is beautiful! Her hair is phenomenal :)

Reyni Ramírez said...

i love ur illustration
!! so beautiful!!

Brooke Hagel said...

Thanks Ladies!

Pippa said...

Incredible illo! Such personality!