New to my shop: Olivia



It's been a while but hopefully its worth the wait. I've just added an elegant new bride to my Etsy shop named Olivia. I drew her a few months ago while working on a wedding poster of multiple brides (which I've yet to finish.) I forgot about Olivia until a client emailed me asking if I had anymore African-American brides which prompted me to go through my files and gather a few options to show her. The client chose Olivia, and since printing the illustration out, she's become one of my favorites. If you'd like a print of Olivia you can purchase her through the listing here.

Leave a Comment

Shanessa said...

She is just beautiful!!!! I want you to do one for me, maybe an anniversary gift from my hubby...

Brooke Hagel said...

I'd love to! Did you have your 1-year anniversary yet? Because the 1st-yr gift is "paper", so a custom fashion illustration makes for the perfect gift. (which is what you can tell your hubby) :)