Fashion Week Spring 2010 Collections



It's that time of year, Fashion Week is upon us. The shows are amazing, the parties are crazy, the models seem to be everywhere, but my favorite element of Fashion Week is getting to see the designers illustrations, of corse. Here are a few of my favorite sketches from this season's collections.

I LOVE the Halston sketch shown above! I once did a similar effect in a jewelry photoshoot I was art directing. It's such a sophisticated look and really puts the attention right where it should be, on the product.

Donna Karan and Max Azria have been two of my long time favorites. I love the effect of the paint on the Donna sketch, and the fine work pen used in Max's drawing, simple but to the point.
I absolutely loved As Four and still love them now that they're Three As Four. My favorite bag of my collection is As Four. It's their classic circle bag in gold leather. Only the true fashion folk out there identify it. The last time I wore it actress Finola Hughes commented to me "don't you just love them"! Yes I do, and I loved it even more that at that party only she and I knew about geniuses behind my fabulous bag.

Leave a Comment